The governance structure for the Healthy Food Partnership (the Partnership) comprises an Executive Committee, five working groups and where required industry roundtables.
The Executive Committee oversees the working groups and activities that fall under the remit of the Partnership.
The Healthy Food Partnership Executive Committee is chaired by the Commonwealth Minister responsible for food policy with membership comprising:
- Australian Food and Grocery Council
- National Heart Foundation of Australia
- Metcash (Independent Grocers)
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Quick Service Restaurant Forum
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Dairy Australia
- Restaurant and Catering Industry Association of Australia
- Department of Health